Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Central Plaza in my Givercraft cummunity

I am talking about the central plaza in the book giver because it is a play ground for the kids. I like kids so I thought I could write about this. Chase and I made the central plaza because every one was busy. It has 2 water fountains, a couple slides, a swing, a monkey bar, and a jungle gym. Chase and I made it as realistic as we could. I made it look like this because the book did not tell us what the central plaza looked like. So I thought that the kids would want it like this so they can have a lot of fun.
I would love to play on this jungle gym because it looks like fun. Although we could not make it exactly like the book because they had no color in the book. Although in mind craft you can not make it with no color. I like the idea of making it in mind craft because you can see what it looks like instead of picturing it in your head. I recommend all of u who read this to get mind craft it is a really fun game and it helps you picture things.

No comments:

Post a Comment